APPLICATION FOR Exo Environmental – Scientific assessment of ecologically enhanced scour protection.
Notice is hereby given that, William Coulet – Exo Environmental Ltd, Norwich, NR47TJ, has applied to the Marine Management Organisation under the Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009, Part 4, for a marine licence to undertake a project to develop scour protection that offers a nature inclusive design.
Exo Environmental Ltd have developed prototypes that require field testing to support the uptake of these units. The project is backed by a collaboration of universities, windfarm operators and harbour authorities. The prototypes will be deployed from a vessel and marked using special markers, any monitoring will be undertaken by Crouch Harbour Authority.
The recovery of the prototypes would involve the removal of the trial Eco Reef units and markers, upon the end of the project. It is anticipated this will happen using the same methodology as the deployment.
Representations in respect of the application should ordinarily be made by:
– Visiting the MMO public register at https://marinelicensing.marinemanagement.org.uk/mmofox5/fox/live/MMO_PUBLIC_REGISTER/search?area=3 and accessing the `Public Representation? section of case reference MLA/2020/00525.
However, we will also accept representations via the following formats:
– By email to email@example.com; or alternatively
– By letter addressed to Marine Management Organisation, Lancaster House, Hampshire Court, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7YH
In all cases, correspondence must:
– Be received within 28 days of the date of the first notice (08 February 2021);
– Quote the case reference; and
– include an address to which correspondence relating to the representation or objection may be sent.
The Marine Management Organisation will pass to the applicant a copy of any objection or representation we receive.